Product Specialist (BMW Genius) - BMW of Beverly Hills
Company: Sonic Automotive
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At BMW of Beverly Hills, a Sonic Automotive family dealership,
you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to
grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned
with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success
and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding
career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
BMW Genius Responsibilities include:
- Provides a pressure-free ownership experience. One that helps
guests better understand the operation, benefits and value of BMW
innovations and engineering advantages. This higher degree of
understanding will help guests better appreciate their vehicles,
which in turn create a stronger emotional connection to the
- Assesses customer knowledge and priorities to personalize the
- Explains and demonstrates vehicle features and technologies,
focusing on customer comfort level and retention.
- Acquires and maintains total product knowledge on all vehicles
and understands competitors' vehicle features and benefits.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and
their benefits to clients.
- Follows up with customers within one to two weeks after
delivery to answer questions or conduct additional clinics to teach
other feature operations.
- Directs customers to additional information resources.
- Delivers a delightful ownership experience.
Duties also could include:
- Visits the customer lounge to introduce services and share
valuable vehicle technology insights with customers.
Additional Customer And In-dealership Support
- Trains the sales and service staff on key technologies and how
to best explain and demonstrate them to a customer.
- Conducts new owner clinics.
- Answers product questions on the telephone and during
- Troubleshoots vehicle technology features.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to perform at a minimum volume according to dealership
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug
test, credit report, and valid driver's license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our
cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal
advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you
join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training,
competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put,
you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry
has to offer.
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Los Angeles , Product Specialist (BMW Genius) - BMW of Beverly Hills, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!