Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Kunduz (YC S18) is looking for high-energy lead growth marketers
who can oversee our marketing and growth initiatives on campus!
You will--lead the end-to-end marketing effort, including promotion
strategy, experiential campaigns, direct outreach, and a team of
marketers on campus. You will market the brand and educate peers
about Kunduz's unique value proposition. Your primary goal will be
to utilize sales and marketing tactics to generate buzz, awareness,
and conversions for the Kunduz subscription product.
This is a part-time position eligible for monetary compensation.
Additionally, we will provide recommendation letters, mentorship,
and more. Hours will vary, but you can expect anywhere between 5-15
hours per week depending. This position is for the Spring 2022
semester with the potential for extension into future semesters. We
will be hiring for the position on a rolling basis throughout the
entire Fall 2021 - Spring 2022 semester.
- Marketing strategy: Strategize and coordinate brand outreach
and marketing campaigns
- Team leadership: Lead a team of campus marketers to execute the
outreach and campaigns
- Community outreach: Assist in engagement tactics in the broader
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and desire to learn
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to engage
- Independent worker who can handle ambiguity in tasks
- Organized and can commit to deadlines
- Passionate about education/edtech & democratizing access to
- Past sales and marketing experience, especially in a campus
context, is a plus
Additional InformationApplicants must be attending University of
California Los Angeles (UCLA) or University of Southern California
Keywords: Kunduz, Los Angeles , Campus Co-founder, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!