Company: Dakota Financial Llc
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Credit Assistant position offers a fantastic opportunity for
someone interested in learning the ropes in the credit department
at a financial services company, in particular, one specializing in
asset-based lending. We provide training and mentoring so that you
learn the business. We offer a great, collaborative work
environment. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, detail
oriented and has strong communication skills.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Credit Department in day to day activities.
- Following up with brokers and customers, as needed.
- Doing preliminary underwriting on new deals, including running
credit reports, reviewing applications and looking up asset
- Entering new account information into our databases.
- Excellent follow-up
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Proficient with technology
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- DocuSign experience a plus
About the companyThe Company is a 30+ person and growing
asset-based finance company with a proven 15 year+ track record of
success. The company provides equipment leasing/finance solutions
to small businesses throughout the United States. We specialize in
providing funding for those who cannot obtain financing from
traditional sources.by Jobble
Keywords: Dakota Financial Llc, Los Angeles , Credit Assistant, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!