Company: Madaluxe Group
Location: Seal Beach
Posted on: January 17, 2022
About MadaLuxe Group
MadaLuxe Group is Americas' largest wholesale distributor of luxury
fashion. Since 2010, MadaLuxe Group has closely partnered with
Europe's most iconic maisons, bringing 100% new and authentic
luxury items to consumers around the world. In 2017, MadaLuxe Group
stepped out from behind the scenes with the opening of MadaLuxe
Vault a multi-brand digital flagship and shopping destination that
unlocks the luxury lifestyle at insider prices. Collaborating with
its legendary brand partners, MadaLuxe Vault brings you products
from the world's most esteemed design houses. Led by a
mother-and-son team, MadaLuxe Group is proud to be a family owned
and operated business focused on nurturing exceptional
relationships with our customers and clients.
As the marketplace Coordinator you will function as the main
administrator for the marketplace division of the DTC. Reporting to
the Marketplace Director, the ideal candidate will have a strong
eye for execution and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced
wholesale luxury environment. The Marketplace Coordinator will run
point on all tracking and monitoring of the various digital
platforms utilized by the department.
- Work seamlessly with cross-functional teams to deliver business
- Manage marketing calendar (all Marketing events, follow ups,
marketing spend analysis, etc,)
- Manage and help grow product sales on 3rd party marketplaces.
(Amazon, eBay, Beyond, and other international marketplaces) Amazon
Seller Central Experience:
- Amazon Advertising: running campaigns and adjusting bids
- Seller Performance- Keeping up with our Seller Metrics.
(Shipping Metrics, Customer Service, buy Shipping tool)
- Running coupons, and getting vetted for deals on Amazon, eBay &
- Monitor SKU counts on each platform, along with analyzing price
competiveness out in the market.
- Filing claims and processing chargebacks
- Authenticity complaints, shipping requirements (Keeping up with
mandatory Seller Fulfilled Prime metrics)
- Brand Ambassador understanding our voice and brand attributes
that will support our positioning.
- Troubleshooting amazon Product errors, getting products up on
the different marketplace channels.
- Connecting dots from A-Z how to run Marketplaces from an
operational and logistical standpoint.
- Generate all international labels and assure all orders are
- 1-3 years marketplace experience
- Amazon Seller Central Experience (min: 1 year)
- Strong proficiency with Excel: pivot, V-lookup, SUM IF, graphs,
- Chinese marketplace experience preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
MadaLuxe Group provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.by Jobble
Keywords: Madaluxe Group, Los Angeles , Marketplace Coordinator, Other , Seal Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!