Location: Manhattan Beach
Posted on: November 23, 2021
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to work as
tutors we call Clinicians, in a Lindamood-Bell-- Learning Center.
Join us as we teach students of all ages to read and comprehend to
their potential! Hiring bonus available! New tutors starting on or
after 10/4/21 will be paid a bonus of $800 after working at least
eight (8) weeks. If you have worked for Lindamood-Bell in the past,
please ask about our Rehire Bonus. Referral Bonus opportunities are
also available for all employees! Tutor Position Details:
- These positions are part-time.
- Instruction is performed at a Lindamood-Bell-- Learning Center.
This is not a remote position.
- Paid training in the programs used by Lindamood-Bell is
- Required hours during the paid training are generally 8 hours
per day, Monday through Friday, for two weeks.
- Following the training, as a part-time employee, you will
generally be scheduled less than 30 hours per week according to the
instructional needs of the Learning Center.
- All necessary technical equipment and program materials will be
provided. Your vaccination status will be requested upon offer of
employment.-- Those who are not fully vaccinated or do not wish to
share their vaccine status will be required to undergo weekly
COVID-19 testing. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be
considered.-- Tutor Expectations:
- Have a passion for helping others reach their potential.
- Implement positive-reinforcement strategies that maximize
learning, in a cheerful and authentic manner.
- Possess excellent reading, spelling, and comprehension
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to type notes
about student performance while leading engaging sessions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Must at least have an Associate's
degree or be actively pursuing a degree. Tutor Responsibilities:
- Provide one-to-one and/or small group instruction, in-person or
online, implementing specific lesson plans under the direction of
Learning Center leadership.
- Facilitate the use of the curriculum provided for
Lindamood-Bell Academy students.
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff
to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Manage client records electronically using a computer.
Benefits: Eligibility for insurance benefits, discounts, and
additional perks varies with employment level and location and may
be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Paid time off - 8 paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Closure
- Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including
Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals may be
available. For more information about us, we invite you to visit
our website at LindamoodBell.com. Lindamood-Bell follows local and
state guidelines and infection control recommendations provided by
the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).-- This
includes the use of health screenings, widely spaced work stations,
physical barriers in instruction spaces, physical distancing,
enhanced cleaning protocols, face coverings, and promoting hand
hygiene. Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. Lindamood-Bell
Learning Processes follows applicable requirements regarding
applicants with criminal histories. Tutor, Tutoring, Tutors,
Instructor, Educator, Teach, Teacher, Education, Training,
Keywords: Lindamood-Bell, Los Angeles , Tutors, Other , Manhattan Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!