Substitute Teacher - Annual bonus up to $1300
Company: Swing Education
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Substitute Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles CountyWe re currently
hiring educators to work with Inglewood Unified School District,
Green Dot Public Schools, KIPP SoCal Public Schools, Citizens of
the World, Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Pasadena Unified
School District, San Gabriel Unified School District and more! Earn
up to $210 per day.How it worksOne application lets you work when
you want, where you want, whether you re looking for long term
assignments with a single school or prefer the flexibility to work
- You have a Bachelor s degree from a 4-yr college or university
in the U.S..
- You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior
to hiring date.
- You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.Why work
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and
charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the
flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from
full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, Los Angeles , Substitute Teacher - Annual bonus up to $1300, Other , Calabasas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!