Sign-on Bonus Offered!
$2,000 Therapist Sign-on Bonus
with 18 Month Commitment
$4,000 Therapist Sign-on Bonus
with 24 Month Commitment if fully
As a Therapist, you are an integral part of a patient’s journey,
to help change their story, and lead to positive outcomes. In
this role, you will provide therapeutic treatment services in
individual, group and family settings. The Therapist collaborates
with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop the plan of
care for the patients. Successful candidate will advocate for
and support our patients.
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive comprehensive training and use evidenced based
treatment, such as CBT and DBT.
- Obtain continuing education hours.
- Masters degree in Social Work or Professional Counseling.
- LPC or LCSW required.
- Prior experience working in a behavioral health setting is
- We have Full-Time opportunities during the times listed
- Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized,
not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care.
Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and
adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood
disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than
a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on
measurement-based care and use of clinical
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient
facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers
outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the
The System also includes Rogers
Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient
care, programs, and research; and Rogers
In Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the
stigma of mental health challenges. For more information,
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an