Mental Health Counselor-Ventura
Location: Point Mugu Nawc
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Leidos Health is seeking a Licensed Mental Health Counselor to
support Military families through the MFLC program (Military &
Family Life Counseling) in Ventura, CA
These are full time opportunities with salary and benefits.
In support of this important mission, Leidos is hiring licensed
professionals to provide:
- Non-medical counseling services that develop service
member’s well-being and mission-readiness.
- Transformative support for the complex and unique matters of
military family life such as hazard duty, life on base, life
overseas and being away from home on deployment.
Also, MFLC counselors benefit from:
- IPad provided for easy digital reporting, with no PII or
- No insurance to file
- No progress notes
- No treatment plans
- No office to maintain
- Free work related professional development
- Reimbursement for job related license renewal
- Flexible 40-hour work weeks
- Paid federal holidays
- Face-to-face non-medical counseling to military service
members and their families (Individual, Couples, Family,
- Recommending appropriate referrals and handoffs to
military and community resources according to the needs of military
service members and their families.
- Develops and/or uses approved training and education
programs and materials.
- Communicates information regarding trends and issues at
assigned installation to supervisors.
- Participates in regular in-service training, quality
improvement committees, or other contract activities as
- Opportunity to participate in surge and on demand events
at the military installations.
- A Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health Professions
- Licensure to practice at the independent practice level
in California (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Psychologist)
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain NACI clearance
Keywords: Leidos, Los Angeles , Mental Health Counselor-Ventura, Other , Point Mugu Nawc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!