Company: Golden State Foods
Location: City of Industry
Posted on: October 14, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS of up to $4,000 (more info at interview).
Maintain mechanical and electrical industrial food manufacturing
- Adheres to safety, food safety, quality and legal compliance.
- Performing all work in accordance with environmental, health and
safety standards, rules, regulations and practices of the
- Must be able to pass training/certifications as required for
- Installing, maintaining and supporting all production related
equipment utilized in processing areas.
- Using a variety of test equipment, machines, hand tools and
computer aided equipment.
- Responding to equipment breakdowns and production needs in an
expeditious professional manner.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose equipment
failures or breakdowns.
- Performing maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules,
utilizing appropriate blueprints, diagrams, sketches, national
codes and verbal/written instructions.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly shop and work area.
- Assisting other mechanics when performing heavy jobs.
- Repairing and maintenance of high speed packaging equipment,
dismantling and assembling multiple brands of mechanical and
electrical equipment, repair and replacement of defective parts,
and knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- General understanding and compliance with all OSHA regulations,
National Electrical Codes, State Mechanical Codes and other
Plant/Facility Operational or safety procedures.
- Ability to comply with and execute the established preventive
maintenance and work order/repair program in place.
- Document completed work as required by the supervisor.
- Compliance with all other duties as assigned.
Shift start: 2:00PM or 9:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday. Overtime, based on business needs
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
At least 3 years' experience in food manufacturing. Must possess
previous experience and/or technical training in one or all of the
following areas: PLC, electrical controls and motor circuits.
Mechanical and machinist. Hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 30 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Must also successfully complete a skills assessment test during
About Golden State Foods
Golden State Foods is one of the largest diversified suppliers
to the foodservice industry, servicing approximately 125,000+
restaurants in more than 40 countries from its 50+ locations on
five continents. Established in 1947, GSF is values-based with
proven performance in superior quality, innovation, and customer
Keywords: Golden State Foods, Los Angeles , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , City of Industry, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!