Posted on: October 15, 2021
ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Cycle Counter within a
cosmetic manufacturing company in Chatsworth, CA.
Hours: 7:30am - 4pm
Monday to Friday (overtime and weekends possible)
Responsible to cycle count warehouse, prepare batch reports and
investigate inventory discrepancies. Responsible to investigate and
resolve inventory that is in soft location, negative and loose
Essential Functions (Key Job Responsibilities for which the
position is held accountable):
- Cycle count warehouses 2 times a year, prepare cycle count
- This includes using a forklift to move pallets, using a cherry
picker for higher locations and lifting chemical drums to count and
- Cycle count at request of Production, Planning or Finance.
- Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Assist with customer physical inventories and with items that
need adjustments monthly.
- Nonessential Functions: (These are job responsibilities which
may occur on an occasional basis, but are not essential to
performing the job).
- Special projects in Finance department to help with month end
Machinery/tools/office equipment which must be used in order to
perform the essential functions of the job:
Forklift, cherry picker, 10 key calculator, scale to weigh RM,
computer and Microsoft software.
2 medical plans options
Free online education courses
Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing
focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting
for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be
your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Los Angeles , Cycle Counter, Other , CHATSWORTH, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!