Posted on: October 15, 2021
Summary of Position:
The objective of the Machine Technician position is to ensure
that production machinery and equipment is working at their
optimum, i.e. to minimize downtime and damage rate due to technical
problems in a time and cost-efficient manner. This position also
works on fine-tuning system settings, performing technical
troubleshooting and repairs, as well as routine preventative
maintenance and employee training for all equipment assigned.
Great opportunity to work with a well established Printing
company, one who offers growth within.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Background in Electrical maintenance; 3+ years experience
- Hold current certification in forklift and aerial lift
operation or have held within the last year
- Physical ability to regularly lift objects weighing 50
- Ability to climb ladders
- Can work around lubricants, batteries, cleaning fluids, paints,
- Basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills;
customer service oriented
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Los Angeles , Maintenance Technician, Other , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!