Contact Center Quality Analyst
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 11975
Pay Grade: TBD
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning
its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
KARL STORZ is currently seeking a Contact Center Quality
Analyst who will be responsible for monthly audits that measure
level of service provided to customers; providing assistance to the
Customer Support Department staff in the CS Help Desk queue and
email; providing mentoring/ coaching and general/technical
assistance to staff; supporting new hire and continuous improvement
training and documentation; and maintaining quality compliance and
accomplishing quality assurance objectives.
This position can be based at our Auburn, MA location or El
Segundo, CA location.
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited
- Maintains quality compliance; accomplishes quality assurance
objectives; establishes quality/training goals and
- Provides mentorship for Customer Support staff emphasizing on
quality and usage of resources available in Customer Support.
- Monitor and evaluate orders to ensure expected level of quality
and service is being delivered and to identify trends or training
needs. Tracks the results, corrective actions and trending. May
require collaboration with Customer Support Supervisor to address
any trends with the team member.
- May lead or assist in monthly order quality calibration to
ensure that the Quality Team is consistent.
- Assists in managing the Department's Help Desk Queue and
Mailbox. May respond to voicemails and emails throughout the day
answering questions from the staff and conducting research as
- Provides general assistance to Customer Support staff who have
questions or problems pertaining to account and order management.
Conducts situational research and root cause analysis for problem
- Stays current on resources, promotions, procedures, policies,
product updates and system changes.
- Supports new hire and continuous improvement trainings by
facilitating and update documentation of any changes.
- Provides secondary support on the customer queue to handle
Our successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken
English language business communication skills. They will also have
demonstrated success working in a collaborative, service-oriented
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum education level of a High School Diploma; Bachelor's
Degree is preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in quality monitoring is
- Possess exceptional organizational skills. The ability to
multi-task and to prioritize work.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to interact with all
levels of management.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good business communication and writing skills.
- Ability to consistently handle all customers (internal and
external) in a professional, courteous manner. The ability to read,
interpret and understand process and procedure documents.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Physical Requirements: Light, occasional physical effort
- Available for up to10% travel during the year
Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for
our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all
of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical
condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview
process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role
you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation
regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for
requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our
overall response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S.
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible
except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where
employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To
achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process.
Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL
STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our
preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance
additional talent options are required. Your respect for this
process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Los Angeles , Contact Center Quality Analyst, Other , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!