Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Provides assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed
and in accordance with establish dietary policies and
- Coordinates nutritional care of residents by completing
nutritional assessments, developing and implementing care plans and
documenting dietary information about residents.
- Assists Manager in the planning of food in accordance with
resident dietary requirements.
- Communicates appropriate dietary history and nutritional care
data through written record systems.
- Maintains clean and sanitary conditions in the kitchen and
- Maintains level of food and supplies adequate for the next meal
and assists in inventorying and storing incoming food and
- Identifies and participates in process improvement initiatives
that improve the resident experience, enhance work flow, and/or
improve the work environment.
- Assists in the preparation and serving of meals and
- Assists in checking trays for menu and diet preferences and
- Sets up serving line with food, condiments, serving containers,
dishes, silverware, etc. according to the menus and as
- Assists in preparing trays to include placing appropriate food
on general and modified diet trays, as directed.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Los Angeles , Dietary Aide, Other , Northridge, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!