Company: WTS International
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: October 12, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking Fitness Attendants for a an
Athletic Facility in Los Angeles, CA. The Fitness Attendant is
responsible for the general supervision of a fitness center.
• Sets-up, maintains and cleans
• Welcomes guests, explains programs and activities, teaches
guests how to use the equipment
• Reports and resolves complaints
• Maintains attendance records and ensures rules and
regulations are enforced in a tactful manner
• Is timely and punctual when reporting to
• Attend all scheduled training and meetings as required.
• Meet with supervisor on an established basis.
• Ensure the desk and surrounding area is safe, clean and
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or GED
• Community C.P.R. certification
• Standard First Aid certification
• At least 6 months of experience working at a
multi-recreational facility in sports/recreation programming.
• A strong work ethic
• Possess effective verbal communication and expression.
• Good listening skills
• Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual
• Must exhibit organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and
• Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems.
• Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and arms
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends,
WTS International, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Los Angeles , Fitness Attendant, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!