Posted on: October 12, 2021
Order Puller is responsible for the complete assembly and
correctness of orders pulled according to pick-sheet instructions
and loading customer orders on to corresponding trucks, following
the correct routing instructions. Complies with all company safety
rules, Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), and Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
- Processes order instructions correctly
- Wraps the complete pallets to ensure security during
- Inspect product for damages; report as needed
- Unloads inbound shipments (Finished Goods and Components)
- Segregates goods according to quality status
- Ensures inbound product are accurate and free of damage.
Reports quantity variances and quality concerns.
- Safely moves or stacks product to storage locations
- Put-away of goods to rack location or components to designated
- Pull, stage, and pick of shipping orders (IBI, PPK, PDL, and
- Ensures accuracy of P/L vs physical material pulled per
- Responsible for placing release labels on all product staged
and picked to ship.
- Efficiently moves product from staging and/or storage areas and
loads into railcars, bobtails, trailers, or ocean containers
- Verifies all shipments for accuracy prior loading
- Stages of all goods issued for disposal
- Audits trailer location, staging locations to ensure proper
transition of goods. (IBL, PRV, and IBI)
- Uses of RF Scanner to perform all system transaction per the
flow of finished goods. (PMV or TRN)
- Maintains facilities equipment and materials in a neat, clean,
- Performs daily inspections and minor maintenance on
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Capable of standing and walking for extended periods
- High school education or equivalent.
- 1-year experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
as order puller or similar role.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse
information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing
production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements
- Good time-management skills
- Strong English communications skills: speaking, reading, and
- Intermediate math and analytical skills: addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division
- Intermediate PC Knowledge i.e. MS Office Suite (Excel, Word,
Outlook) and warehouse management system are preferred.
- Thorough understanding of QAD.
- Flexibility to work overtime hours during peak season or
special schedules as needed to satisfying job requirements.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly remedy procedural problems
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Forklift certified (all lifts)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Communicates and collaborates with management
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Los Angeles , Forklift Operator, Other , CHATSWORTH, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!