Company: Unassigned/Prospective Account
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 16, 2021
- Leading and defining the requirements that make each project
- Daily communication and collaboration with external clients,
ensuring the product is on track.
- Leading collaborations across internal teams and customers to
guide feature priorities, requirements, and scopes for the
- Developing the product roadmap, goals, and metrics for core areas
of the product.
- Researching and strategizing solutions around technical
challenges, as they come up.
- Working with project managers to make decisions around team scope
and ensure they have vision, direction and provide the necessary
- Assisting in building a long-term vision and strategy for the
team and product.
- Certification in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Previously worked with UX/UI designers, having created UI
- Experience with web applications
- Previously worked in the media/entertainment industry
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with a design thinking
- Oversaw and managed a product from conception to production
- Experience working with Agile methodology (23-week sprints)
- B2B knowledge/experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working cross functionally with development teams and
understanding technical verbiage specifically, .Net and Angular
- Proficient with MS Office
Keywords: Unassigned/Prospective Account, Los Angeles , Product Manager, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!