Manufacturing Engineer III
Company: PPG Industries, Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2021
An employer is looking for a Mid- Sr level Manufacturing
Engineer with one of their largest aerospace manufacturing clients
sitting in Sylmar, CA. This individual will be supporting the
commercial side of the business on a variety of different programs.
This ME should have experience leading a team/projects and running
full cycle on their own, managing an entire value stream. This
individual will need to have a hands on approach with the operators
on the floor and comfortable taking initiative to resolve problems
that arise. The day to day will involve root cause analysis, MRB
walks, cost savings projects etc.
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Aerospace experience
- Bachelors in mechanical, manufacturing, chemical engineering and
- 3 -5+ years of experience as a manufacturing engineer in
- Generate process flow, support manufacturing operators with tools
and equipment, and all necessary documents.
- Manage all technical documents, BOO/BOM, process specifications,
Control of production process change, and repair procedures.
- Participate in MRB; daily review of product non-conformities and
- Accustomed with all type of technical documents, process
specifications, quality ATPs, standard work, P-FEMA, control charts
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, MRP, DOE, FMEA,
Fishbone, 5Ys, Problem solving, & value stream mapping
Keywords: PPG Industries, Inc, Los Angeles , Manufacturing Engineer III, Other , Sylmar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!