Company: Bed Bath & Beyond
Posted on: July 22, 2021
- Review daily processing and operational requirements of an area
within a department; develop and implement daily staff production
plan for area; determine and communicate staff assignments in a
timely and fair manner.
- Communicate departmental/company standards (e.g., reasonable
expectations), goals, policies, and other relevant business
information to associates; conduct daily huddles and engage
associates regularly to promote open, two-way communication with
- Manage associate performance and provide frequent coaching and
performance feedback; address performance issues in a timely and
constructive manner (partner with the Department manager when
formal corrective action is needed); support facility associate
performance recognition programs.
- Complete and deliver associate performance evaluations in a
timely and effective manner.
- Train and develop associates to perform job duties safely and
- Adjust associate work assignments as needed to ensure execution
of daily production plan and operational standards; communicate
critical production issues and concerns to Department Manager;
develop, discuss, and execute solutions as needed.
- Participate in department and area staffing activities,
including candidate interviewing and selection.
- Identify, develop, and implement process improvement
initiatives to continuously improve the operations (e.g., safety,
productivity, quality) of the area; engage associates for input in
identifying and developing process improvement initiatives.
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers in the facility
to ensure coordination of operational activities and initiatives
within the building.
- Create and promote a positive associate relations environment
in area and department; ensure policies and procedures are properly
and consistently administered; communicate and uphold “open door”
policy; address associate issues in a timely and fair manner;
partner with Department Manager and HR Department as needed to
address and resolve associates issues and concerns.
- Promote safety awareness and accountability through ongoing
associate education and training; role model safe work practices;
identify and proactively address potential safety hazards.
Keywords: Bed Bath & Beyond, Los Angeles , Area Manager, Other , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!