Senior Associate - Planning
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Senior Associate, Planning is responsible for the strategic
planning, placement, and optimization of media campaigns. You will
be responsible for ensuring client objectives are understood,
service levels remain high, and client expectations are met with a
strong focus on delivering results against core metrics.
The role requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate,
and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents,
and analyzing results. It also requires initiative and proactivity
in growing the display accounts, increasing efficiencies, and
identifying new client opportunities.
- Ensure media campaigns are created and implemented to best
achieve campaign performance and media efficiency goals
- Monitor campaign delivery against impression goals and Key
Performance Indicators as established with the client
- Provides reporting, monitoring, and optimization of campaigns
to ensure performance benchmarks are met
- Serve as an internal champion for media executions across
Account, Creative and Social teams
- Develop, motivate, and train Asst. Planners
- 1-3 years of media experience - agency side preferred
- Strong experience in the management of accounts with a focus on
- Demonstrate a high competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word
- Be comfortable managing multiple campaigns of varying size and
- Experience using DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA > DCM) and
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of Ad Serving and display
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with clients, internal
teams, and publishers
ABOUT NEO MEDIA WORLD:
Neo Media World is a digital-first global performance agency.
We're an autonomous, agile company within Mindshare, and we're
backed with the added resources and scale of GroupM and WPP. Our
team of experts support clients in programmatic, social, paid
search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing,
ecommerce and across traditional channels.
Take a Virtual Tour of the Mindshare office: https://roundme.com/tour/335529/view/1115372/
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate
diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network
that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more
great work we can create together.
Keywords: GroupM, Los Angeles , Senior Associate - Planning, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!