Company: MLK Community Hospital
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 13, 2021
MLK Community Hospital & Foundation
1680 E. 120th St.
United States of America
To provide a clean and pleasant environment for patient staff,
and visitors at all times. Ensure a bacteriological safe
environment in all areas of the hospital. The ability to maintain
the resilience of floors in all areas of the hospital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safeguard and preserves the confidentiality of patients and
protected health information in accordance with the state and
federal (HIPPA) regulatory requirements, hospital and departmental
- Ensure a safe patient environment and adherence to safety
practices per policy.
- Cleaning assigned work areas with the correct chemicals and
- Know and follow hospital/EVS policy and procedures at atll
- Follow safety procedures exactly as outlined in the
department's procedure manual.
- Maintain cleanliness and security of locked medication storage
rooms as required.
- Maintain daily reports on project work or room cleaning. Ensure
maintenance request forms are completed. Notify Supervisor of
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain all equipment in the
assigned work area assuring that is in safe, clean and proper
- Demonstrate knowledge and performance of all skills required on
the EVS Schedule.
- Pick up communication tools/equipment by signing in and out at
the beginning and ending of each shift. Report any damage to
- Complete other duties as assigned by Director/Supervisor.
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- Hospital environmental services experience highly
- Six (6) months experience in a guest-centric fast paced
environment, customer service, hotel or hospitality experience
- Basic housekeeping skills with ability to operate a vacuum
C. Special Skills/Knowledge
- Previous experience/training in auto scrubber, burnishes, and
- Basic windows and mouse skills preferred.
Equal Rights Employer
Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, citizenship status, military
service, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local
laws. This application is intended for use in evaluating your
application for employment. Please click the link below to view the
E-verify or Right to Work information.
E-Verify/ Right to Work
MLK Community Healthcare
1680 E 120th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90059
Keywords: MLK Community Hospital, Los Angeles , EVS Aide, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!