Company: ATI Architects and Engineers
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AC Martin is an innovative, award-winning architecture and
interior design firm located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.
Our work is a mix of market-rate housing, urban mixed-use,
hospitality, higher education (all campus building types),
community colleges, K-12 schools, industrial, civic/government,
affordable housing, planning, and programming. We are looking for
highly talented, motivated, and creative individuals to be
contributing members of our design culture. Be part of an
innovative and fun-loving team working on a wide variety of project
types and scales.
We are looking for a driven Marketing Coordinator to join our
team in Los Angeles. The Marketing Coordinator holds a key position
and reports to the Marketing Director. In this position, you will
work closely with the marketing team, principals/studio leaders,
and architects in creating innovative, relevant, and content-driven
The Marketing Coordinator assists in the RFP/RFQ process for
studio-specific projects; providing support for speaking
engagements, industry events, trade shows; maintaining consistent,
quality corporate identity, and graphic standards; developing
collateral materials, including public relations, advertising, and
direct mail; representing the firm to clients, peer organizations,
consultants, contractors, and other business associates; assisting
with marketing efforts for special events; assisting with project
photography; updating website and social media; and maintaining
databases (project information, photos, clients, etc.).
- Review, analyze, and participate in the Go/No-Go decision
process for each RFQ/RFP assigned.
- Manage the SOQ/Proposal process, including preparation
(InDesign or other software), proofing, printing, binding, mailing,
- Lead or assist in project interview preparation, including
creating PowerPoint presentations, handout collateral, etc.
- Support the leadership team in implementing market-specific
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns, internal and
external communications, advertisements, award submittals, and
other marketing collateral.
- Advance AC Martin's social media presence by developing and
posting relevant and current content.
- Utilize best practices in maintaining and updating project
information, resumes, and other information in our marketing
- Maintain and update the website.
- Act as a representative at industry and community
- Additional help with other assignments, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, in marketing, communications, architecture,
or related field, with five or more years (or equivalent) of
relevant experience in a similar marketing-related role is
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office,
graphic design/layout sensibility, effective written and verbal
communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work requests with minimal
- Professional, cooperative, and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work both independently and within a team setting.
- Consistent performance in deadline-driven environments.
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter,
resume, and an abbreviated portfolio with relevant work samples
(i.e. sample covers and tabs, page layouts, brochure designs,
writing examples, etc.) referencing Marketing Coordinator - LA in
the subject line of your correspondence to
We offer career advancement opportunities and an excellent
compensation and benefits package that includes group medical,
dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, a matching 401(k)
plan, one-week yearend holiday shut-down, and an alternative work
schedule based on a 4 -day workweek.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, age, marital status, national origin,
disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
Keywords: ATI Architects and Engineers, Los Angeles , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!