Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose
to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given
day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an
office - it's up to you.
Veeva is seeking an innovative and well-rounded digital leader
with deep experience in a complex, multi-product B2B or SaaS
environment for our digital/web team. As part of the Creative
Services group, this team is responsible for maintaining and
growing our website, launching marketing campaigns, developing
strategic digital recommendations for our Marketing team, and
The ideal candidate for this job has spent time as a digital
subject-matter expert in content, development, or analytics/SEO/SEM
but has grown into a strategic role at this point in their career.
Experience as a primary leader responsible for the ongoing
expansion and optimization of a website with an in-house team is
essential. At Veeva, you'll partner with our Creative Director and
our team of designers, developers, content marketers, and digital
marketers to drive projects from planning to launch with Veeva
If you're passionate about creating excellent digital
experiences, moving quickly, improving over time, and teaching
others about the latest in best practices on the web then we're
looking for you.
Please submit a resume along with any applicable work sample
that demonstrates your experience and talent when applying for this
position. This position can be remote. We also have office
locations available to work from in Pleasanton, New York, Boston,
and Columbus if you'd prefer.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for Veeva.com and associated web properties from
- Work in collaboration with the Creative, Content, and Demand
Generation to create site experience around our customer
- Help plan digital aspects of integrated marketing campaigns
with the Marketing team
- Serve as a center of excellence to the larger Veeva
organization on trends and best practices
- Implement agile style methodologies for continuous improvement
and development of Veeva.com
- Maintain and optimize for SEO, SEM, and site performance
- Develop and nurture a high performing team, including hiring
- Manage and source contractors as needed to augment staffing and
digital skill sets
- 7+ years of experience leading digital initiatives including
digital strategy, content strategy, SEO, SEM, and UX
- Primary .com, in-house, B2B, or SaaS experience strongly
preferred. Agency experience a plus
- Experience managing a cross-functional digital team
- Expertise in Google Analytics and knowledge of marketing
automation for setting up marketing flows and analytics
- Experience running agile methodologies or other continuous
launch project management strategies
- Passion for learning and teaching digital trends and best
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area
with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.