As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to
"level up" our talent. We're searching for innovators who consider
themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter
Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is looking for a Recruiter to join our team. Based in
Culver City, you will be a part of small, but highly impactful
team. You'll be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and closing
high-caliber talent across our global studios.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process; comfortable
communicating with candidates from interview to hiring.
- Use LinkedIn to source and build project pipelines across a
variety of disciplines.
- Manage ATS system with candidates and internal/external job
- Schedule and send interview confirmations to candidates and
- Drafts Offer Letters.
- Build and maintain a network of talent through ongoing
- Maintain relationships with hiring managers reporting weekly
pipeline activity and collectively prioritizing requisitions.
- Manage an exceptional and efficient candidate process and
- Schedules and attends job/career Fairs (virtually, and when
- At least 3 year full life-cycle recruiting related experience,
preferably in a high-growth, fast paced, environment.
- Experience working in a tech company.
- Experience working with an Applicant tracking system, knowledge
of lever preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, prioritize
responsibilities, identify and resolve problems, and adapt to a
fast paced environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal Communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively in a small group
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- When safe; light travel as needed.
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity and/or a strong interest in the gaming
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world
and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that
is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We
strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global
player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we
play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate
the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through
initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events,
trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically
accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without
regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships
status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics,
military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other
classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our
management is committed to following this policy with respect to
hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff,
termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation,
training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio
providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad,
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and
COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the
creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most
enduring mobile games. Jam City's global franchise Cookie Jam has
generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more
than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having
developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic
entertainment brands. The company's popular RPG game Harry Potter:
Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its
launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin,
Buenos Aires, Bogot, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San
Francisco, and Toronto.