Director of HR
Company: Gold's Gym International, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Over the past 20 years, RSG Group has grown to become the
world's innovative leader within the fitness and lifestyle sector.
Our portfolio has grown to 17 brands encompassing the areas of art,
fashion, design, and lifestyle, on top of our core company focus:
fitness. With over 6 million members, we are Europe's largest
fitness operator with nearly 1,000 fitness clubs and 41,000
employees across 48 countries. With global headquarters in Berlin
and continuous expansion across Europe, we are now thrilled to be
expanding across North America.
We attribute much of our success to our company culture. We're
down-to-earth, reliable, and entrepreneurial -- but also
enthusiastic, collaborative, and creative.
The Director of Human Resources works with the Director of
Compensation and Benefits and members of the management team to
build and manage the Human Resources organization, which includes
organizational development, policies and programs, performance
management, employee relations, Affirmative Action,
recruitment/retention, training and HR compliance. Supervises and
directs the Human Resources Managers and/or Coordinators in the Los
Key Responsibilities include:
- Works with the Director of Compensation and Benefits to define
Human Resources goals and objectives.
- Acts as senior level advisor on Human Resources issues to
- Investigates problems such as: working conditions, disciplinary
actions, and grievances in the company. Provides guidance and
recommendations for problem resolution to company and club
- Evaluates or reviews evaluations of performance on all
employees; effectively recommends hiring, promotion, termination,
disciplinary and commendatory actions of all assigned
- Supervises all Human Resources Managers/Coordinators in
organizational development, employee relations, communications,
training and other HR related responsibilities for all field
- Develop and implement recruitment and retention programs.
- Company administrator for the Applicant Management System.
- Develops and oversees the field Human Resources budget.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations,
industry trends, current practices, new developments, and
applicable laws regarding Human Resources.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5-10 years HR experience
with progressive responsibility; multi-location experience highly
desired. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRM certification preferred.
- A minimum of 5-10 years supervisory experience.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Superior knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures
of Human Resources Management, including state and federal labor
laws and compliance requirements.
- Considerable experience working independently and exercising
considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and
maintaining good working relationships.
- Superior knowledge of recruitment and training and development
- Experience developing and conducting training programs.
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency skills.
Despite our rapid development, our founder and CEO Rainer
Schaller has never lost sight of the fact that the focus is on
people and their individual strengths. As an employer, we live out
our family values every single day and are proud of our employees.
Join us and make a mark with your ideas and input. In return you
will find a competitive salary and benefits package (including
medical, vision, dental, and 401(k) plan).
For more information about our company, please visit our
website: www.rsggroup.com/en. At RSG Group, we believe that our
diversity fuels innovation and benefits our team members as well as
our club members.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment
without attention to race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
genetic information, veteran, martial or disability status.
360 Hampton Drive
WCD, Venice, California 90291
Keywords: Gold's Gym International, Inc., Los Angeles , Director of HR, Other , Venice, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!