Company: REVOLT MEDIA
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
REVOLT's Multiplatform Programming team is looking for a
Coordinator, Multiplatform Programming (Streaming) for an exciting
new position that will oversee the scheduling of REVOLT's new AVOD
streaming app and FAST channel. This position will work closely
with multiple internal teams (including but not limited to
Programming, Distribution, Production, Digital, Creative, Sales,
and TechOps) and external partners to strategize and schedule all
content (1) available on-demand on the REVOLT app, and (2)
streaming in REVOLT's new 24/7 FAST channel (available in-app and
via partner platforms). This position will report to the Director,
Multiplatform Programming & Promotional Strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the Multiplatform Programming team to develop
and implement programming schedules that spotlight digital
exclusives, mirror linear priorities where relevant, and align with
partner agreements for all app and FAST channel content.
- Using the programming schedules as guides, schedule all app and
FAST channel content in Zype.
- Be responsible for getting all necessary content uploaded to
Zype and completing all metadata and distribution mapping, and
ensuring successful video publication and playout.
- Work with Creative to request weekly promotional assets for the
app marquee and thumbnails for all video uploads.
- Work with Research to analyze app viewership data.
- Act as a key liaison with Zype for all app and FAST channel
- Maintain high QC of the app and FAST channel daily.
Troubleshoot any issues as necessary.
- Assist with all on-boarding for new relevant distribution
partners, including attending key meetings, creating pitch decks,
sending test files, and more.
- Be responsible for communicating content priorities to partners
on an ongoing basis and identifying opportunities for content
- Stay informed about the competitive AVOD/SVOD landscape and
identify emerging trends and growth and business development
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 - 2 years minimum experience in TV or VOD scheduling
- Experience with TV scheduling software, content management
systems, Zype, or any other video-based apps is a strong plus
- Strong understanding of the AVOD, SVOD, and digital content
- Proficient technical skills with expertise in Excel,
PowerPoint, and other Office applications
- A self-starter who can work independently but also can
collaborate with others
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing work and following up on
projects through completion
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple
tasks/responsibilities, high-level attention to detail
- Able to communicative effectively with others, both inside and
outside of the company, and cultivate and maintain healthy business
relationships with partners
- Have a positive attitude and must be passionate about TV,
music, and hip hop culture
Keywords: REVOLT MEDIA, Los Angeles , Streaming Coordinator, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!