Client Account Director
Company: Manpower Group
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you an experienced outside sales person, focused on
consultative and solutions-oriented sales, looking for an
opportunity to create and build something new? If yes, then
ManpowerGroup wants to hear from you!
We are searching for a Client Account Director to join a growing
The Client Account Director (CAD) is responsible for driving
sales by developing client relationships with new and existing
contacts, identifying and securing business opportunities to
support new revenue growth for dedicated Client Accounts.
Components of the CAD role will be Brand agnostic. The type of
business that the CAD will focus on will be determined by the
Enterprise Sales Leader.
What will you do?
- Develops account sales plan with Enterprise Sales Leader for
- Identifies prospects and develops sales strategies to secure
new business within Client Account.
- Functions as primary sales resource on Client Account,
responsible for creating the account plan and coordinating the
approach and communication strategy with Enterprise Sales
- Work closely with Client Relationship Manager to identify types
of business the team is most likely to fill successfully.
- Meets regularly with Enterprise Sales Leader to
review/coordinate sales efforts to ensure continued focus and
success in meeting and exceeding sales activity and growth revenue
- Meets regularly with Project Solutions to increase business
selling strategic product and service offerings/solutions and
negotiating pricing strategy as determined by Enterprise Sales
What will you need?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a
technology field. Successful related work experience in a services
industry may substitute.
- Minimum of 5-7 years proven outside direct sales experience
with focus in consultative and solution oriented sales
- Experience in solution selling / managed services / SOW
- Knowledge of one of more of the following industries: IT or
- IT Staffing experience
- Understanding of technical/professional services industry
experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in developing sales strategies, making sales
presentations, closing techniques and developing service and
- Ability to call on the highest levels of decision makers in the
organization with confidence for the areas represented (e.g., VP
IT, CFO, Director R & D, CIO, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive,
deadline oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all
sales and service related activity.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up,
negotiation, and closing skills. Strong emphasis on the ability to
listen and present appropriate solutions.
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly within all
levels of management at ManpowerGroup and within Client
- Ability to work effectively in team environments.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and creativity with
the ability to identify and convey successful sales/marketing
approaches and techniques. PC and Internet skills, with knowledge
of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be well organized in order to manage time, solve problems,
grasp concepts and processes, develop plans, organize schedules,
and prepare reports
- Strong mindset around processes, technology, resource
allocation and efficiencies
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels both
internally and externally
- Ability to establish and manage client expectations
- Ability to build and maintain an operational unit
- Exceptional knowledge of internal processes for operational
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Keywords: Manpower Group, Los Angeles , Client Account Director, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!