Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software
companies in the Bay Area? ThoughtSpot's Search & AI-Driven
analytics platform is revolutionizing how the world uses data by
making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business
people. ThoughtSpot was recently named a Leader in Gartner's 2019
Magic Quadrant for Analytics. ThoughtSpot is the first new Leader
in the past six year and is the fastest analytics company ever to
become a Leader.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Systems Engineer/Sales
Consultant to help lead our technical sales efforts in Southern
California and Rockies market(s).
This role is a remote opportunity, candidates do not have to be
located in the Bay Area.
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations
- Conducting product evaluations with customers
- Troubleshooting customer problems
- Communicating customer requirements to product management
- Presenting at events such as conferences and seminars
- Travel throughout the sales territory
- Providing support for the sales team
- Demonstrated success as part of an enterprise sales team.
- Hands-on experience with database technologies, SQL & data
- Experience presenting complex topics to highly technical
audiences as well as C-level stakeholders.
- The ability to work independently in an environment that
- A positive, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial attitude and a desire
to build a world-class company, as well as willingness to work
closely with other functions within ThoughtSpot to achieve
- A strong focus on customer success, both during the initial
sale and post-sale.
- At least two (2) years experience in a Sales Engineering
At ThoughtSpot, we solve some of the hardest, most challenging
problems in technology. The kind of problems we solve, requires
diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences
as opportunities rather than roadblocks. It's why diversity isn't a
box to check; it's the heart of "Selfless Excellence," our core
value we live every day. To make our dent in the universe, we seek
employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives
that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and
truly challenge the status quo.
We support our employees with great benefits like 100% company
paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and
dependents, equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs,
conveniently located in Sunnyvale with an onsite gym,
company-provided catered lunch and dinner, and paid holidays and
flexible paid time off.
ThoughtSpot's Search & AI-Driven analytics platform puts the
power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. With
ThoughtSpot's next-generation analytics platform, business people
can use Google-like search to easily analyze complex, large-scale
enterprise data and get trusted insights to questions they didn't
know to ask, automatically - all with a single click. ThoughtSpot's
customers include the world's largest companies, such as Amway, BT,
Bed Bath and Beyond, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, JD
Sports, PetCo, ServiceNow and Scotiabank.
ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being
co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from
Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors
Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst
Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures,
ThoughtSpot has raised over $305 million to date at a unicorn
For more information please visit thoughtspot.com.