As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to
"level up" our talent. We're searching for innovators who consider
themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter
Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is looking for a Creative Producer to join our
Marketing Creative Team! Working cross-functionally with artists
and marketers, this role will support digital marketing creative
production across Jam City's portfolio of successful mobile titles.
The role necessitates an organized, self motivated problem solver,
with an eye for aesthetics and a passion for developing performance
based, digital marketing content. This is an exciting opportunity
to join a growing team focused on data driven strategy and creative
innovation, driving performance and customer engagement.
- Work with Creative Director, Producers, Artists, Media Buyers
and External Vendors to deliver marketing content for use across
Jam City's digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage workflow from concept to delivery.
- Prioritize and track requests to ensure content is delivered on
- Ensure marketing creative meets brand expectations and style
- Collaborate on creative strategy and planning.
- Organize, support and help optimize team processes.
- Track industry trends and competitor strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 3+ years experience managing projects with multiple
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Solid experience in video production & post production in a
project management producer role
- A willing collaborator with excellent communication
- Understanding of best practice for user acquisition in mobile,
digital marketing campaigns.
- An extended network of video related contacts; live action
producers, Motion Graphics freelance artists, Sound designers,
- Experience in seeking and licensing audio and stock
- Experience in quality assurance for final deliverables - core
understanding of file types, frame rates, aspect ratios, etc.
- Ability to multitask, take ownership, and balance multiple
projects with competing schedules.
- Understanding of workflow and technical requirements for
various creative asset types (static, gif, cinemagraph, video, 3D
- Comfortable in Adobe Photoshop and related Adobe Suite
- Proficient with Office, G-Suite or related productivity
- Wrike and JIRA experience a plus.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world
and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that
is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We
strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global
player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we
play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate
the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through
initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events,
trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically
accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without
regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships
status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics,
military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other
classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our
management is committed to following this policy with respect to
hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff,
termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation,
training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio
providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad,
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and
COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the
creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most
enduring mobile games. Jam City's global franchise Cookie Jam has
generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more
than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having
developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic
entertainment brands. The company's popular RPG game Harry Potter:
Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its
launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin,
Buenos Aires, Bogot, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San
Francisco, and Toronto.