Administrative Assistant II
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Administrative Assistant II
Los Angeles, CA
Job ID 2021-5419
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious and large
investment management company in their search for a Administrative
Assistant II. This is a 12-month contract opportunity based out of
Los Angeles, CA.
The level II Administrative Assistant works independently on
standardized/recurring assignments and under the direct supervision
of more senior associates on complex projects, analyses, and tasks.
The Assistant undertakes a range of administrative tasks that
support senior managers and/or the department and also acts as the
first point of contact for internal and external queries.
- Requires 3-5 years of experience as an administrative
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues for
- Demonstrates ability to influence others.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills
with a diverse group of associates and senior business
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize assigned work and complete
it on time.
- Demonstrates effective and professional service orientation and
builds rapport with internal and external contacts.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to evaluate and
appropriately address privacy and confidentiality concerns when
dealing with others.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other
relevant software and applies it to work assignments, especially
Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the department's function and
applies it to work assignments.
- Provides administrative support.
- Manages calendars, responds to and sends out meeting requests,
and ensures schedule are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Resolves meeting conflicts and handles reschedules to
accommodate more urgent time-sensitive requests.
- Keeps managers informed of upcoming appointments and
- Arranges meetings collate and distributes material, books
meeting rooms, visitor passes, and equipment as required.
- Meets greets and escorts visitors, meeting attendees and
- May distribute follow-up materials.
- Produces general correspondence, reports, and
- May create documents transcribing from voicemail, recordings,
or in-person meetings.
- Develops appropriate formats and checks for grammar,
punctuation, and spelling.
- Organizes travel arrangements. Reserves transport and
accommodations taking into consideration manager preferences, cost,
and timing implications.
- Ensures that managers have the necessary paperwork for travel
(tickets, confirmation numbers, visas, itineraries).
- Completes business expense claims promptly and follows up on
reimbursements if necessary.
- Manages incoming mail and correspondence (post, email,
- Covers telephones and takes accurate written messages and
- Provides backup support for other administrative
- Creates and maintains lists, files, and databases to enhance
efficiency and productivity.
- Organizes and maintains information that may be sensitive,
confidential, or technical.
- Audits records for discrepancies and reconciles issues as
- Keeps abreast of internal administrative policies, practices,
and guidelines (e.g., conference call and WebEx best practices,
travel and expense guidelines, Office Services processes,
- May order supplies and equipment and handle incoming
- May track, gather, maintain and compile market or internal
information, and generate reports.
- May conduct basic analysis and auditing.
- Acts as the first point of contact for the team or
- Serves as the first point of contact for inquiries.
- Assesses level of urgency, determines business nature, and
identifies what inquiries need to be directed to particular team
- Responds to routine internal and external queries concerning
guidelines, procedures, or operations. Escalates issues and
redirects technical queries to others as appropriate.
- May work on special projects as assigned.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
About the Client
Our client is an American financial services company. It ranks
among the world's oldest and largest investment management
organizations. They have offices globally.
For over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global technology
development and services firm with locations in California,
Arizona, India, and the Dominican Republic. As a pioneer in
Professional Staffing and IT Consulting, we have partnered with
some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our
history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global
brands like McDonald's, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson,
Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others who look to
Solugenix to be their trusted partner in providing professional
staffing, non-IT, and IT solutions.
We live our core values in everything that we do, starting with
"doing the right thing" for our employees/contractors and
"committing to client success." This is a big part of how we
continue to make lists like "2019 Forbes Small Giants". We also
forge strategic partnerships with vendors and corp-to-corp
candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to
partner with us.
In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining
solutions for our clients and our own projects, we partner with
clients with whom we share core values and a common professional
culture to help them find talent for their valuable opportunities.
At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development and growth of
every individual. While this is a position with one of our esteemed
clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your personal growth
and development, providing you with a successful career as well as
ensuring client success.
Keywords: SOLUGENIX, Los Angeles , Administrative Assistant II, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!