Business Expansion Project Director
Company: Grifols Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the
future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions
of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its
foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the
health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four
divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies -
develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and
services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Provides support and direction to the overall function of the
Business Expansion department as it seeks out strategic new
partnerships and growth opportunities for Biomat USA. Focus on
advising clients with expert plasma operation methods, managing
growth projects and developing positive working relationships with
- Provides consultative and expertise in development, research
and implementation of growth opportunities.
- Support the Business Expansion department activities through
overall knowledge of plasma collection and the knowledge of
resources available within Biomat USA, Inc.
- Provide optimal and cost-effective solutions to clients in
achieving business objectives.
- Facilitate meetings with clients to determine project
requirements and milestones.
- Provide support as directed to international projects as needed
such as Liberia, China, Canada, and similar future
- Assist in the development of project plans including budgets,
timelines and forecast.
- Act as a liaison to various departments and groups within
Grifols in support of various Grifols initiatives and the One
- Directly assist VP, Business Expansion through vision,
knowledge, experience, and future strategies.
- Provide support and assistance toward business integration and
business technology initiatives as needed.
- Develop strategies and initiatives supporting other aspects of
both Biomat USA, and Grifols commercial business as requested.
- Participation in development activities of BECS software.
- Participation in due diligence efforts for acquisitions
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 12 years of experience in all facets of the plasma industry and
in plasma operations. Experience managing employees required with
demonstrated experience in analyzing data to make individual and/or
large-scale decisions. Experience with initiating and implementing
change. Project management and consultation experience preferred.
International business experience preferred.
- Knowledge of quality and operational systems preferably in a
plasma or in a regulated industry. Must have good oral and written
communication skills with experience in project management or
consultative role. Must have good working skills with MS Office
suite. Ability to examine existing processes and procedures for
efficiency and practicality.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use
hands and arms, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required
by the job include close vision, distance, color, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Extended
periods of sitting, using keyboard, mouse and viewing computer
monitor screen. The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Employee must have the ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out detailed written and oral
- Employee must perform a variety of task, influence others, and
use judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Employee may be exposed to toxic and caustic chemicals and
frequently to biological hazards in the donor center.
- Employee may be required to travel 35% of the time. Travel will
include driving and both domestic and international flights.
This position can be remote based
EEO Minorities/ Disability/Veterans
Location: CA-Los Angeles || NORTH AMERICA : USA : AZ-Phoenix ||
NORTH AMERICA : USA : CA-Los Angeles || NORTH AMERICA : USA :
NC-RTP:USHOME - Home Address
Keywords: Grifols Inc., Los Angeles , Business Expansion Project Director, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!