Technical Account Manager Sr
Company: Ceridian Corporation
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our
employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that's
continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent,
team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus,
Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Equity, and Optimism. Our
workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth
and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person's
career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great
Place to Work in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and
one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Job Location: For this role, we are open to remote work and can
hire anywhere in the United States and Canada
About the Position:
The purpose of this role is to manage technical work streams and
projects for large and complex Dayforce Managed clients. The
projects are of a diverse nature, reflecting the customers' needs
derived from requirements during the implementation process. In
this role, you will ensure that projects and deliverables are
carried out and delivered in line with agreed upon timelines and
specifications. Additionally, you will function as the owner for
select technical, product and advanced support requests and be
responsible for coordinating and mobilizing internal colleagues to
ensure project success and effective application solutions. As a
trusted client advocate, you will think strategically about the
business requirements, products and delivery milestones helping our
clients understand best practices around Dayforce HCM and enhance
adoption of features and functionalities. To be successful in this
exciting opportunity you will need to demonstrate a proven track
record of planning, execution and delivery of large-scale
- Program manage a portfolio of technical work streams and
projects for Dayforce Managed clients encompassing product, release
management, enhancements and day 2 items for the year 1 of the go
- Ensuring that all projects and work streams for the program are
well defined and fit together into a single coherent picture that
will ensure delivery of the benefits and objectives.
- Lead client meetings and engagements at the Executive level to
cover program status, performance metrics and maintain the ongoing
governance structure to ensure success at a program level.
- Lead solution screening sessions with internal and external
- Keeping the customer at the core, solicit voice of the customer
and leverage internal partners to drive product and operational
- Work with product management and Dayforce support teams on
product innovation and enhancements that will improve the products
and services we provide to our clients.
- Partner and drive engagement with resources in Hosting,
R&D, and Implementation to drive issues to closure.
- Provide consulting, technical leadership and support technical
excellence by investigating technical issues and delivering best
practice recommendations to the client.
- Effectively plan, coordinate, and support application upgrades
changes and hotfixes to drive successful outcome.
- Take a proactive approach to client planning by collaborating
with product, Dayforce Support, other internal partners and senior
management, as appropriate.
- 10 + years of relevant work experience in consulting,
implementation, program management, or software support roles
demonstrating progressive advancement and achievement.
- Strong analytical background with a proven ability to manage
complex technical projects and work streams for large clients in
the HCM business.
- Program management experience, as you will be coordinating
multiple concurrent projects across various internal and external
teams to ensure success for your accounts.
- Exemplary presentation skills with the ability to integrate
diverse thoughts into tangible actions.
- Experienced in communicating technical information and complex
technical issues to a variety of stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Technology (.Net / Windows Server /
SQL Server), and/or HTML. Understanding of file feeds, XML and
- PMP, SPHR/PHR, SHRM- SCP/CP, ITIL certifications highly
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Technology,
Engineering, Math or equivalent experience.
- Consulting and technical engagement management experience
- Multiple levels of HCM domain experience (Workforce Management,
HR, Payroll, Benefits)
- Prior experience in SaaS, Managed Services, and Project
Management is an asset.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL
individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees
should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of
fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits
for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for
career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal
and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for
positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this
position; however, only those selected for an interview will be
contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be
contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email
directly from our organization.
- Job Family Technical
- Job Function Customer Service
- Pay Type Salary
Keywords: Ceridian Corporation, Los Angeles , Technical Account Manager Sr, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!