Reporting & Analytics Director
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Location: Woodland Hills
Posted on: June 13, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading
health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Reporting & Analytics Director
As the Reporting & Analytics Director, you will plan, direct,
and control the resources and efforts of the reporting and
analytics team to accomplish the company objectives through
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Obtains resources (people, funding, material, support) to
support business unit information needs and strategic
- Provides leadership in motivating team members to accomplish
reporting and analytics goals and objectives.
- Reports project status and progress to business unit senior
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of output and deliverables for
assigned functional areas.
- Implements the policies, practices, and procedures of the
company and business units supported.
- Provides input on area budgets.
- Establishes relationships with business users both internal and
external to the department.
- Oversees entire reporting/analysis/consulting unit or all
aspects of a centralized function.
- Partners with senior leadership to establish strategic plans
- Makes final decisions for IM function at the business unit
level and ensures operations' effective achievement of
- Coordinates project management for assigned team.
- Understands the business processes that the system
- Ability to communicate with customers about technical issues in
- Requires Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience leading
project teams, or any combination of education and experience,
which would provide an equivalent background.
- Knowledge of IM technologies, organizational structure, and
customer information needs.
- Prior leadership or management experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills, including facilitation,
consultation, negotiation, and persuasion.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that
include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and
incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining
agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance,
wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020
America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Los Angeles , Reporting & Analytics Director, Other , Woodland Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!