Business Development Manager - GameRefinery
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
GameRefinery by Vungle is a leading provider of feature level
data in the mobile games market. We help our clients delve into the
very building blocks of mobile games to uncover the drivers behind
success. Leading mobile game studios, and publishers use
GameRefinery for portfolio strategy, market analysis and
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for
managing the sales operations of GameRefinery by Vungle services
for stakeholders in the mobile game ecosystem. This role can be
based out of either our SF HQ or LA office.
- Work with Global Sales Leadership to drive our market and sales
strategy to grow revenue.
- Support revenue growth for the Americas region.
- Manage regional revenue forecasting; leveraging our Sales
pipeline and identifying new market opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams (Product,
Engineering, Marketing, Legal) to structure deals that maximize
revenue for all constituents.
- Lead Generation activities such as online prospecting; Research
and develop prospect lists using LinkedIn, Web research
- Managing and leading the sales process of potential customers
from prospect to a closed deal
- Participating in online and onsite Mobile Game Industry
- Preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- 4+ years relevant experience in sales role involving lead
generation, sales meetings and deal closing in SaaS or online
- Excellent Written Communication Skills as majority of
communication is online
- Skilled in persuasive communication
- History of success pursuing sales targets and leads
- Go-getter attitude, Perseverance, Hard-working and
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to develop
- Team player with tons of energy, passion, humor, and
- Proficiency with Pipedrive/SalesForce (or equivalent), Google
Docs and MS Office
- Experience from mobile games and game industry
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement,
transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile
application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps
through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by
insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle
to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle's
data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive
engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers
ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is
headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in
London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New
York, and Helsinki.
For more information, visit www.vungle.com or follow
the company on LinkedIn.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual
recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job
postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit
unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or
Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant
Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly
requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a
specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm
unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team
and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via
our Applicant Tracking System.
Keywords: Vungle, Los Angeles , Business Development Manager - GameRefinery, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!