Customer Experience (CX) Coordinator
Company: Tom's Shoes
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About the Role:
TOMS is in business to improve lives. TOMS' Ecommerce Customer
Service team is looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Coordinator
to assist in daily operational tasks as well as provide support to
the greater customer service and call center team. We are targeting
a tech savvy team player who has a passion for ecommerce and can
stay flexible between assisting with day-to-day operations (e.g.
project management, escalations, refund requests) and optimizing
procedures (e.g. updating processes, training materials, knowledge
articles). This role will work alongside our Customer Service team
to maintain and promote key KPIs.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong attention to detail,
writing proficiency, and solid communication skills. Experience or
knowledge with Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Commerce Cloud
(Demandware), JIRA, PowerPoint, and Excel are a big plus.
What You'll Do:
- Provide daily operational support to customer experience team
such as refund requests, management of unmatched returns and
responding to Klarna dispute resolutions.
- Manage California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) from customer
service perspective by maintaining dedicated verification log,
completing requests per CCPA workflow chart, and keeping up to date
on any changes in policy.
- Maintain and update knowledge and process articles, email
templates, quick texts and internal SOPs. Work with CS manager to
determine when new training or resources are needed.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain key areas of customer
support such as promo code management, troubleshooting website
issues and fraud cases.
- Provide daily/weekly updates to call center team to inform them
of upcoming sales, product launches and/or brand moments.
- Provide support for managing email communication with
third-party marketplace vendors (i.e. Walmart Marketplace,
What You Bring:
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Service and/or CX
- High level of attention to detail and organization skills, with
customer service knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of customer service tools and processes: Salesforce
Service Cloud (or similar CRM tool), Salesforce Commerce Cloud (or
similar OMS tool), Cybersource/Paypal
- Adept at following and adapting to ever-changing procedures and
- Strong communication skills
What We Give:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K with company
- A generous PTO policy + 10 paid annual holidays + one floating
- 4 free pairs of shoes per year (yes free!)
- Employee Discount on all of our products plus discounts on
- Wellness classes (exercise, finance, mental health, parenting,
- Opportunities to volunteer with Giving Partners and Community
- Global and Domestic Giving Trips - see first hand how
supporting grassroots efforts helps communities thrive!
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer, committed
to intentional anti-racism in all areas of our organization and
will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in
accordance with the L.A. Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance. Our
diverse backgrounds, perspectives, identities, and talents help us
Keywords: Tom's Shoes, Los Angeles , Customer Experience (CX) Coordinator, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!