Carpenter Coaster Crew
Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Frequently standing, talking, walking, sitting, lifting,
carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, stooping,
kneeling, bending, crawling, reaching, and use repetitive motions.
Must be able to use finger movement, grasping, feeling, speaking
clearly, hearing conversation and acuity, seeing near and far,
depth perception, and color vision.
- Frequent use of protective equipment for eyes, hearing, head
covering, arms, hand and fingers, legs, feet and toes, and body
- Occasionally working in extreme cold, heat/sun, temperature
change, wetness and humidity. Working in confined spaces, intense
vibrations, fumes, dust, mists, gases, and caustic chemicals.
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require assistance from a co-worker or
the use of a mechanical device.
- Overtime may be required from time to time in order to
accommodate the business need.
Six Flags Magic Mountain offers a competitive salary and
benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life
insurance and short and long-term disability insurance.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and application to
the Human Resources Office.
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following
questions, please continue the application process by clicking
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- Are you willing to comply with our grooming code which
prohibits facial jewelry (other than 2 matching pairs of earrings),
extreme haircuts/styles, colors, and visible tattoos on or above
the neck or any single tattoo or cluster of tattoos larger than 4"
by 4". (Please answer "YES" if you believe you would qualify for a
religious accommodation which might exempt you.)
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Los Angeles , Carpenter Coaster Crew, Other , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!