Senior Creative Team
Company: Sid Lee
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 13, 2021
WHO WE ARE
One of the industry's most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee
is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North
America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create
work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have
achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences
rooted in people's cultures and everyday lives. With our internal
culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are
caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
The senior creative team is made up of two dedicated partners
whose ideas and methods are in perfect sync. It consists of an art
director and a copywriter. The art director is responsible for the
design and artistic direction of advertising and interactive
projects. The copywriter is in charge of concepting and copywriting
for the same projects. Together, with their strong digital and
social understanding, these team members carry out projects
assigned to them through unconventional ideas and ensure the
quality of the final product.
- Please note, this is for 2 separate positions. Consideration
will only be given to those applying as a team, both an Art
Director and a Copywriter*
- Write copy against copy guidelines and brand tone of voice for
film, print, digital and social. Create artwork within brand
guidelines and brand tone of voice.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting
- Create structured work that clearly articulates a campaignable
- Ability to think about 360 campaigns differently, positioning
the content at the center of the reflection and then anchoring
other, more traditional points of contact to it.
- Process information supplied by client/strategy/account
services and translate into effective creative work.
- Proof creative work to ensure accuracy of information.
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect
with the client.
- Help the agency develop a strong and positive relationship with
the advertising community to help recruit top talent.
- Stay up to date with new innovations and industry trends.
- 6+ years of agency experience
- Strong Portfolio: You demonstrate originality, innovation and a
multi-disciplinary thinking through your work.
- Big Unconventional Idea Thinker: You go beyond the executional
or tactical tasks and come up with innovative campaignable thoughts
that work across all media.
- Versatile: You are a strong art director with design pedigree
that can work in film, print, web and social.
- Team Player: You are positive, collaborative and a contagious
spirit, who works well with others.
- Entrepreneurial You take initiative and proactively come to the
table with new ideas to push forward the creative work and develop
the client relationship.
- Production Savvy: You know how to work within budgetary
constraints and have experience working with photographers,
directors and vendors.
- Time Management: You can manage your time, hit deadlines and be
on time for meetings, while juggling multiple projects.
- Cultural Player: You contribute to the culture of the agency
and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit.
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and
believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our
clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national
origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by
state or federal law.
Keywords: Sid Lee, Los Angeles , Senior Creative Team, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!