Digital Marketing Analyst
Company: Square Enix Co., Ltd.
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At Square Enix, our fans are at the center of everything we do.
We create games that transport them to fantastical worlds, from the
wonderous realms of the FINAL FANTASY series to the mysterious
crypts of Tomb Raider. Our goal is simple. We aim to spread
happiness through unforgettable play experiences. To do this, we
seek innovative, creative, forward-thinking, passionate people.
Sound like you? Then join us!
The Digital Marketing Analyst will gather, analyze, and
interpret external and internal data in collaboration with Square
Enix's international analytics and marketing teams.
They will provide insights on data from a variety of sources,
including paid media, social media, CRM, game telemetry, website,
and ecommerce data. Through these insights, the Marketing
Performance Analyst will help to drive optimization of marketing
strategies for Square Enix game brands.
This person will be responsible for proactively monitoring and
communicating marketing campaign performance. They will provide
recommendations for marketing KPIs and objectives, and they will
work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Analyze and provide optimization insights for paid media brand
campaigns in conjunction with marketing and agency partners.
- Monitor eCommerce performance and regularly provide conversion
recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate data insights to stakeholders across
Square Enix, including studio leadership, senior management, and
- Evaluate marketing plans, propose KPIs and objectives, and
analyze results for actionable insights.
- Take part in a major digital data transformation and provide
key expertise for online marketing activities and conversion rate
- Form an integral part of the development and integration of
digital online marketing campaigns in-house, including paid
- Identify best practices for digital marketing and support their
adoption throughout the business.
- Provide technical knowledge for gathering and measuring
external marketing data and turning these into actionable
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to provide recommendations
for marketing strategies.
- Create and maintain automated reporting.
- Other ad-hoc analyses and duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- BS in quantitative discipline (mathematics, statistics,
economics, finance, etc.).
- 5+ years' experience working as an analyst producing actionable
insights, preferably with experience in paid media.
- Working knowledge of one or more scripting languages for
analysis (Python, R, etc.).
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of one or more data visualization tools
(Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker, etc.).
- Must be comfortable effectively communicating technical
concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Passion for and background in the video games industry
- Experience and flexibility working with international teams a
- Resume (PDF Preferred)
- Cover Letter (PDF Preferred)
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude that cultivates a
healthy work environment every day.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible and assertive.
- Good attention to detail.
- Results oriented.
- Passion for self-development.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Computer Software
- This position does not require domestic and international
- Due to COVID-19, this role has been placed on a Temporary Work
From Home position.
- This job normally operates in a professional office
environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as
computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see,
and move around the facilities. This would require the ability to
lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets, file, bend, twist, stand on
stool as necessary. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision covered for you and the option to
add your spouse/domestic partner and children at 2% of premium
- 401K Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave,
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related
medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform
service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age,
protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or
any other protected status in accordance with all applicable
federal, state and local laws.
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all
qualified individuals. It is the policy of Square Enix, Inc. that
qualified individuals with disabilities not be discriminated
against because of their disabilities in regard to job application
procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment.
It is further the policy of Square Enix, Inc. to provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all
aspects of the employment process.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this
application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing,
or otherwise participating in the employee selection process,
please direct your inquiries to HR_RA@US.SQUARE-ENIX.COM. Please
note that general employment questions are not addressed here.
Keywords: Square Enix Co., Ltd., Los Angeles , Digital Marketing Analyst, Other , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!