Account Executive, Golf - S. CA
Company: Maui Jim
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Maui Jim, you can expect, a unique culture, a well-known
brand, and the opportunity to grow with a company that has a great
reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and "high touch"
work environment that values the members of our 'Ohana. We work
hard to develop our leaders who in turn develop their team members
to reach their full potential, and we are committed to building a
team that focuses on solid customer service.
If you would like to be part of an amazing adventure that is
Maui Jim, check our current job openings and browse the site to
learn more about our culture, benefits , and our Maui Jim 'Ohana!
The major function of this position is:
To travel throughout the territory to sell and promote Maui Jim
sunglasses in the golf channel of trade. Grow sales and increase
business by calling on accounts to carry out the Company's
marketing plans and policies. Territory includes Los Angeles,
Orange County, San Diego and Palm Springs.
- Maintain and increase the sales of Maui Jim sunglasses to golf
and tennis accounts.
- Select clients for marketing that present the greatest
potential for immediate and future sales.
- Engage consumers and staff in a professional manner, generating
excitement for the product.
- Create, plan and execute in store trainings and events to
promote retail sales and provide education to staff. Events and
trainings to be scheduled during peak selling hours, including
- Effectively utilize literature and promotional material
supplied by the Company.
- Maintain and establish the necessary territory records and
information required by management.
- Enhance sales by influencing & motivating through effective
training, communication and presentations skills.
- Host Golf Tournament events to custom fit and dispense
sunglasses to end customers.
- Work with clients at events for all on-site logistics
including; Set-up, tear-down, inventory, and shipping.
- Collect and supply information to management that can provide
better service and penetration into our market.
- Represent the company when requested at professional meetings
or industry functions.
- Record and document business expenses on a regular basis
required for company payment.
- Perform other work-related tasks as requested or required.
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management
Ability to work in a neat and well organized manner, Ability to
work independently. Self-motivated., Aloha Spirit, Business Travel,
Excellent presentation and communication skills, Role model for
others by modeling teamwork, professionalism, poise and
Special Requirements (If Applicable):
- Ability to utilize PC
- Ability to carry 30 pounds
- Ability to travel
- Ability to communicate in a variety of business settings
- Experience in sunglass or golf and tennis industry is
Special Language Requirement (If Applicable):
Keywords: Maui Jim, Los Angeles , Account Executive, Golf - S. CA, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!