Operational Data & Analytics is OnTrak's core system for
instrumentation and analytical reporting for business-critical
measures. You will drive a culture of rigorous, evidence-based
decision making to answer the question "Do we think this is true?
Or do we know?"
As a Power BI Developer and Data Analyst, you will drive
innovation, growth, and contribute to the company's ability to
scale. Your work continually broadens access to reliable, accurate,
and timely data to improve decision making. You will transform data
into insights, leading to faster and more extensive exploratory
analysis and quicker action based on evidence. Your insights will
help grow the business by accelerating sales and customer expansion
cycles, reinforcing OnTrak's position as an industry leader in data
and analytics. You excel at synthesize and communicate complex
concepts and analyses in easy to understand ways.
- Dive into data to predict and quantify user behavior: our
members, Care Team, and network providers.
- Find actionable strategic insights through funnels, cohort
analyses, user segmentation, retention analyses and regression
models to help us grow our products.
- Data storytelling: quantify user journeys to help identify
opportunities to improve member outcomes and team
- Become a OnTrak subject matter expert to understand and
anticipate the data needs of customers, Product, User Experience,
and internal stakeholders.
- Translate high-priority business problems to solve into concise
- Lead the Analytics Center of Excellence: a cross-functional
team of Data Champions within the organization.
- Drive a culture of analytical rigor and transparency, and
shared understanding of measures
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Define KPIs, build automated dashboards, reports, and models to
help teams make faster better decisions.
- Work with engineering and product to implement, qa, and monitor
our logging and metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Economics,
Statistics, or other quantitative fields
- 2+ years' experience with PowerBI DAX Programming
- Expertise performing quantitative analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: you understand
your audience and how to effectively present information to diverse
- Prior experience in healthcare and FHIR data modeling a
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL (BigQuery and MySQL is
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics,
Azure Application Insights
- Experience with marketing analytics (e.g.
- Familiarity with R or Python is a plus
In addition to, the requirements above, we seek those who can
champion the following Ontrak, Inc Values:
Integrity: Ontrak is built on a solid foundation of unwavering
ethics, transparent communications, honoring our commitments and
always striving to do what is right.
Member Focus: We commit to improving each member's total health
and well-being, delivering care with compassion, and rooted in
agility, innovation, determination, and grit.
Innovation: Through creativity and ingenuity, we continuously
develop novel solutions to critical problems that improve
healthcare for all of those we serve.
Excellence: We persistently strive for greatness with tenacity
and resilience, holding ourselves accountable to consistently
exceed expectations for each of our valued constituents.
Teamwork: We foster an environment that enables collaboration,
diversity, and inclusion, empowering each team member to boldly
make impactful contributions to the company's greater mission.
All work from home opportunities require the following:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL, or
fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps
- Background check clearance
Ontrak, Inc. is making a positive impact on people's lives every
day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members
with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic
disease, then engage, support, and guide these members to better
health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led
us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we
To support our explosive growth, we're looking for
compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If
innovating in the field of patient care is something you're
passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve
the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.
Impact lives in so many ways
You'll be an integral part in supporting people coping with
their unique life challenges. Every member of the Ontrak team
contributes to accomplishing our goals and upholding our
The new face of mental health
Our model is research-based, and we are invested in staying on
the leading edge of treatment. You'll help us break down barriers
and stigmas associated with mental health.
Our ongoing strong growth and evolution, we are looking for
people who want to do their best at work. Join our team and take
your career to the next level with Ontrak. We are committed to
promoting from within.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive
benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k)
plan; paid holiday, vacation and sick time; flexible spending
accounts; Basic Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program and
Travel Assistance Program and more.
Play 2021 Ontrak Recruitment Communication
Ontrak, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Notice to candidates: Please visit our fraud alert to protect
yourself from scams targeting job seekers: https://www.ontrak-inc.com/fraud-alert.html