Posted on: June 12, 2021
EnerSys Advanced Systems (EAS) is a specialty division of
EnerSys (EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions
for industrial applications). EAS specializes in energy solutions
for aerospace/defense and medical industries. (https://www.enersys.com/en/industries/aerospace-defense/).
We are growing and looking for individuals that share a common
interest in aerospace/defense/medical industry and want to work in
this exciting environment.
What We're Offering
- 3+ weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision for employee and dependents at a
- Life insurance, short term disability, educational
reimbursement, flex spending and employee stock purchase plan
- 401K (we match 100% at 6% contribution level)
- Culture: We value and strive for excellence in all that we do
through innovative technology by creating long lasting
relationships with our stakeholders, co-workers, and customers. We
continentally strive to foster teamwork, engagement and enhance our
employee's skills and competence by providing appropriate
Carry out various tasks to complete product assembly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Start-up and operate equipment
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to equipment as
- Understand and follow all department instructions and
- Visually inspect material for defects
- Control scrap
- Must be able to count and record production as necessary
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleanliness procedures
- Follow all ISO, environmental, and safety procedures
- Perform mechanical works using hand/power tools to construct
and manufacture products
- Pack and secure materials for transport
- Working as part of a production team, operate efficiently and
effectively to ensure production targets are met, liaise with
maintenance of any machine issues to ensure machine downtime is
kept to a minimum
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to do basic math (subtract, multiply, divide,
percentages), Ability to read, write, and understand and interpret
General Job Requirements
- Must be able to differentiate colors.
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily
continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance
of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal
Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
- Must be able and willing to wear a respirator.
- Must be able and willing to work overtime.
- Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may
include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
- Risk of electrical shock.
- This position is exposed to harmful materials such as
lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to
measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the
company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure
- This position requires working in a plant/warehouse
environment. Therefore, expect varying working conditions.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Keywords: Enersys, Los Angeles , Production Operator, Other , Sylmar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!