Product Sales Specialist- ABUS
Company: General Electric
Location: Van Nuys
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Description Summary
The Product Sales Specialist is responsible for creating and
winning sales opportunities for Automated Breast Ultrasound (ABUS)
in the SoCal and Pacific NW regions. The PSS is responsible to
establish and continuously develop the relationship with
departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned
accounts and where applicable work in conjunction with Account
Executives to gain access to C-Suite decision makers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve ABUS orders and sales OP targets for the assigned
accounts & territory.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of sales territory, product
lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups. Uses prior
experience and acquired commercial expertise to execute
- Work with customers from opportunity development, to
competitive strategies, product demonstration, and close of order,
creating a funnel of opportunities to meet objectives.
- Develop deal pricing strategy to ensure pricing compliance on
Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in
developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this
understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how
work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the
- Most decisions are within a defined framework, but some
autonomy in the final decisions for a project, product line,
market, sales process or customers. Uses prior experience and
on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to
technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems.
May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor,
with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct
colleagues and the business about design and coordination services
rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains
complex information to others in straightforward situations.
Team Selling/Opportunity Management
- Communicate ABUS value proposition to AE/AM team in Zone.
- Contribute to account plans at accounts covered by a One
Company Healthcare account team.
- Be able to articulate GEHC's overall breast imaging vision. Be
a driver for cross modality selling and engagement.
- Make cold calls to potential customers where required.
- Best practice sharing with other zones on sales strategies,
plan achievement, training, etc.
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification,
vendor selection, quotation and closure of ABUS opportunities to
meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize
customer satisfaction assigned territory.
- Bachelors Degree and minimum 3 years of strategic selling
experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry, specifically
breast imaging and biopsy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to travel 75% of time
- Valid motor vehicle license
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will
not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future,
for this job opening.
- Experience selling capital equipment and solutions in breast
imaging, or breast biopsy
- Understanding of breast center workflow and practice
- Understanding of IT workflow and connectivity
- Established relationships with key accounts
- Proven and progressive previous experience in
sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and
external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels
within an organization
GE offers a great work environment, professional development,
challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Keywords: General Electric, Los Angeles , Product Sales Specialist- ABUS, Other , Van Nuys, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!