Policy Services Associate (Entry Level)
Company: HCC Life Insurance
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A Policy Services Associate will process applications for
underwriting review. In addition, the associate will issue, check
and send policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes new and renewal applications within set parameters
for underwriting review
- Enters and maintains correct client and policy data in computer
system and electronic file system
- Compares systems data entered against documents to ensure
accuracy and completion of highly detailed information
- Creates insurance policies and client invoices; makes updates
and changes to documents and records as needed
- Resolves document inconsistencies, makes changes or notes to
records and documents, and retrieves missing information
- Organizes and maintains electronic files
- Tracks and follows up on tasks forwarded to other staff or
clients to ensure timely completion
- Communicates with clients by mail, email and phone
- Composes business correspondence for supervisors, managers and
- Consistently displays a pleasant demeanor and team-oriented
- Candidate must have great attention to detail with the ability
to detect discrepancies and variances in wording, grammar, spelling
- Ability to stay organized, be thorough and have excellent
- Flexible, handles competing demands, uses time efficiently and
- Good judgment and problem-solving abilities
- Communicates concisely and professionally in both written and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the ability to type at
least 45 wpm
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years general office administrative
experience; insurance experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a paperless environment is a plus.
If your experience matches these requirements, please apply WITH
A COVER LETTER INCLUDING SALARY RANGE REQUIREMENTS.
Tokio Marine HCC offers a competitive salary, generous benefits
program, matching 401(k), and a supportive working environment. We
are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth
and are seeking an energetic and confident individual to join our
team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies are
equal-opportunity employers. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more
information about our companies.
Keywords: HCC Life Insurance, Los Angeles , Policy Services Associate (Entry Level), Other , Encino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!