MORE THAN 310 DAYS OF SUNSHINE AND OVER
2 MILLION PEOPLE TO CARE FOR - COME BE A PART
OF ALL THAT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HAS TO OFFER
Join one of America's 100 Best Hospitals in beautiful Southern
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two
hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices with more than 170
Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals, a multispecialty
medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice
care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our
leadership is dedicated to putting patients first-a cornerstone of
our mission, vision and values-as we deliver top-quality
From our extensive facilities in Whittier and Downey,
California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in
Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel
Seeking full-time, board-eligible/board-certified
Anesthesiologists and Cardiac Anesthesiologists to join an
established medical group covering two hospitals in the greater Los
Angeles Area. The medical group has had exponential growth over the
last five years, with historically low turnover, and is currently
hiring to expand coverage for the growth of the organization. Work
with a team that has excellent camaraderie while covering a wide
variety of specialties, including complex cardiac and open-heart
cases. The practice is split between a 400+ bed, tertiary level
care hospital and a smaller 199 bed community hospital with an
outpatient facility. Serve in a diverse practice setting and
experience a healthy work-life balance in Southern California.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's
leading community healthcare provider - one that also recognizes
the need to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an
extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an
equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance.
Whether you're interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art
or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
Find out why Physicians commit to work for PIH Health:
PIH Health Physician Recruitment
Submit CVs to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demonstrated expertise in Anesthesiology: assessment,
intervention, and patient care management. Knowledgeable regarding
an Anesthesiologist's scope of practice.
- Evaluate patients to formulate an adequate anesthetic plan
- Manage and administer anesthesia during surgical
- Record patient medical history and anesthetic amounts
- Monitor, manage, and treat changes in patient functions during
operations, including breathing, heart rate, and blood
- Monitor conditions of patients before, during, and after
anesthesia to look out for adverse reactions
- Coordinate and direct a team of nurses, medical technicians,
and other healthcare professionals
- Order x-rays, laboratory tests, and other necessary diagnostic
- Collaborate and communicate with other medical professionals to
determine care plans and provide high-quality patient care
- Conduct research to make advancements in the field of
- Fellow or certification from American Society of
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and
verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Current Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board Certified/Board Eligible from the American Board of
- Minimum 1-2 years post fellowship experience preferred
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS
- EMR Proficient
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- Graduate from an accredited Anesthesiology Residency
- Graduate from an accredited Cardiovascular Fellowship and
advanced TEE training preferred.
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to
support license requirements