Company: Shakey's Pizza
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Front-of-House (FOH) team members take orders and serve great
food with authentic hospitality to create a fun and clean gathering
place for Shakey's guests! If you are personable, enthusiastic and
would enjoy interacting with guests to deliver a great Shakey's
experience, FOH is the place for you.
FOH stations include:
- Food Runner
- Game Room Attendant
New team members are initially trained and perform in one FOH
station but are encouraged to learn and progress through all FOH
job functions. Learning more stations means you have more skills
and gives you the potential to work more hours, if you want them.
It also provides the path for developing into a store management
Join the Shakey's Team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed below are
representative of the composite FOH job.
- Take customer food orders, enter into the point-of-sale
terminal and accurately process payments.
- Provide outstanding hospitality and service to guests to
deliver the Shakey's experience.
- Continually monitor tables for guest needs and customer service
- Set up game room prize displays/counters and maintain an
organized, clean appearance.
- Pre-bus tables regularly during and after the guest visit
- Wipe down and clean chairs, booths and highchairs, as
- Monitor all FOH areas, restrooms and parking lot, for
maintenance, as required.
- Sweep, vacuum and mop FOH areas.
- Check restrooms for cleanliness and supplies.
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the assigned FOH
- Assist other BOH and FOH stations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Keywords: Shakey's Pizza, Los Angeles , Busser, Other , Rialto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!