Senior Talent Booker, Live Events
Company: NBC Universal
Location: Universal City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Secure and schedule interviews for E!'s Live Events, including
red carpets for the Golden Globes, the Academy Awards, the Emmys,
the Grammys, the People's Choice Awards, and more.
- Manage Red Carpet interviews and supervise wrangling team on
live event days.
- Oversee lead-up talent booking tied to E!'s Live Events and
other award shows for all E! News platforms and shows.
- Maintain strong relationships with publicists, record labels,
talent agents, managers, and on-air talent.
- Identify and book talent for appearances
- Collaborate with producers to help identify talent-based
- Stay abreast of pop culture, upcoming entertainment events and
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years preferred of experience in celebrity entertainment
- An extensive background and strong relationships working
directly with celebrity publicists, managers, and agents.
- Strong contracts in the music industry, including record
labels, managers, and personal publicists.
- Background working live events and red carpets.
- Experience booking celebrity appearances and cooperative
- Comfortable working with on-air talent, both booked and
- Proactive problem-solver.
- Team player who is able to work in a face-paced
- Work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, weekends
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Keywords: NBC Universal, Los Angeles , Senior Talent Booker, Live Events, Other , Universal City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!