Senior Brand & Marketing Strategist
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative,
people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the
powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly
integrate strategy, experience, design, development and
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with
brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every
initiative. Focusing on our clients' customers, we effectively
combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions
are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning
team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Brand & Marketing
Strategist who is a passionate, insights-driven thinker with a
proven track-record of defining effective brand marketing &
communications strategies for clients across a variety of business
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Provide thought-leadership and guidance to clients who are
seeking best-in-class integrated marketing strategies and channel
- Collaborate with Experience Strategists, Creatives,
Technologists, and Data Experts to ensure marketing activities are
aligned to our clients' business goals, strategic vision, and the
overall customer journey.
- Conduct research with the ability to distill vast amounts of
information into concise and compelling narratives and
- Develop inspiring, insight-led brand and marketing strategies,
creative briefs, and comms plans, tapping into your expertise in
both digital and physical channels - advertising, social media,
CRM, SEO, content marketing, and more.
- Develop digitally-considered brand strategies that set the tone
for a differentiated brand experience, providing direction for how
the brand strategy is expressed across both digital & physical
- Identify and share innovative ways to engage customers through
digital media and emerging technologies.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Naturally Curious - you thrive when immersed in both familiar
and unfamiliar topics, staying on top of both current and future
- Empathetic - you have an innate interest and observation skills
when it comes to understanding people and human nature.
- Digitally-Savvy - you are enthused by identifying innovative
customer engagement opportunities and are familiar with both
popular and emerging marketing technologies.
- Adaptable & Results-Oriented - you are committed to excellence
with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same
- Strong Communicator - excellent communication, presentation &
speaking skills, you are comfortable speaking with and selling
through strategic opportunities to clients at all levels
- Collaborative Self-Starter - Ability to work both independently
and collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams with an openness
to others' opinions.
- 8+ years experience in a strategic planning role in an agency
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing,
Communications, Arts, Business Administration or other relevant
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation
Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to
diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all
qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request
throughout the recruitment process.
Keywords: Appnovation, Los Angeles , Senior Brand & Marketing Strategist, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!