Company: American Homes 4 Rent
Posted on: June 12, 2021
American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management
companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has
an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a
well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the
industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4
Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates.
With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative
collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our
The Asset Coordinator is responsible for facilitating
acquisition and disposition transactions ensuring data and
documentation are timely and accurate.
- Works with the Acquisition and Disposition Teams (internally
and externally) to expertly manage data and documentation for all
aspects of transaction processes from the identification of a
prospective acquisition or disposition to the out-boarding or
on-boarding of a property.
- Reviews and saves all legal and transaction documentation to
ensure the company's document database is current and
- Cross-trained to facilitate acquisition transactions across all
acquisition channels - Broker, National Builder and Land
- Communicates with various departments and external partners for
properties in transition (acquiring or disposing) to help achieve
optimal transaction and organizational efficiency.
- Audit Requests for SOX Compliance verification ensuring we have
proper documentation and approvals. Responsible for providing any
requested documentation and proof of compliance.
- Data Validation for Property Attribute Change Requests such as
Address, City, Zip Code, Bedroom, Bathroom, Square Footage, Unit
Status Updates, etc.
- Participates with team members to facilitate the receipt
(dispositions) and release (acquisitions) of funds for successful
completion of real estate transactions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Above average PC skills: MS Office, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of the real estate industry a plus
- Ability to self-direct, work independently and be flexible to
an ever-changing work environment
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and break down
barriers across departments/cultures
- Must be able to communicate clearly, strong written and verbal
communication and interpersonal skills.
- Travels as required to meet accountabilities.
Work where you feel right at home
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a
concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we
want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Texas home inspector jobs, Dallas home inspector jobs, Florida
home inspector jobs, Jacksonville home inspector jobs, Tampa home
inspector jobs, Houston home inspector jobs, Orlando home inspector
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal
information can be found at :https://www.ah4r.com/privacy
Keywords: American Homes 4 Rent, Los Angeles , Asset Coordinator, Other , Calabasas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!