Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Manage Sales Team Leads to ensure department advances the
Company's ability to excel in Commercial Banking results. Typically
utilized in large affiliates. Commercial Line of Business Managers
are expected to solicit participations inthe public debt issuance
of their clients. Current policy limits participation to those
clients that have "investment grade" credit ratings.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas
and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies
and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right
thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and
behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating
within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently
identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks
of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all credit and non-credit relationships and prospective
opportunities with clients housed within cost center.
- Continue to expand product, market and sales depth to deliver
revenue and net income growth. Maintain acceptable profitability
levels with every customer.
- Maintains primary relationship contact for a portfolio of
- Ensures the overall relationship is managed to the highest
profit potential for the bank.
- Maintain acceptable level of customer satisfaction through
providing superior customer service.
- Identifies and facilitates the cross-selling effort of all the
bank's services, with the primary focus being on the origination
and growth of both collected DDA balances and business service
- Underwrite credit requests and approves loans within
established lending limits or makes recommendations on loans that
require higher approval authority.
- Monitor, on an ongoing basis, information concerning customer
performance, abilities, and industry to determine that loan is an
- Ensure proper reporting, documentation, and review to determine
that a loan is an acceptable risk.
- Participate in various community affairs and projects to
promote the image of the bank.
Responsible for providing employees timely, candid and
constructive performance feedback. Develop employees to their
fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that
enhance employee career growth. Identify and develop the
appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and
succession planning. Recognize and reward employees for
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7-12 years experience in Lending Sales Management..
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated sales and negotiating experience.
- Credit training and underwriting experience preferred.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience necessary.
Commercial Line of Business Manager II
LOCATION -- El Segundo, California 90245
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an
engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal
employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of
race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran
status or any other legally protected status.