Production Operations Product Manager
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Location: Culver City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and
television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and
what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the
leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're
just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy
content. In 200+ countries, Prime Video offers customers the
broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our
critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy
Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom
Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald
Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the
Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live
concerts and sports.
We are looking for a Product Manager to be part of the
Production Strategy & Business Operations team. The team is
responsible for developing strategy, tools, and processes to scale
operations for WW Production & Post. We produce and deliver
Originals content to the global customer. The ideal candidate can
solve highly ambiguous problems, drive product adoption across
teams, set strategic roadmaps, and prioritize trade-offs. S/he can
operate with little direction. The role relies heavily on influence
over authority to drive project deliverables. We are looking for
someone who both is passionate about the work to make television
and movies, and equally passionate about applying solutions to
The production operations PM's responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Centralize and streamline reporting across all production &
operations departments (physical production, post production, and
- Identify, recommend, and implement process and workflow
improvements that help production operations scale rapidly.
- Set and analyze operations metrics and benchmarks for
production planning, delivering insights on our production
efficiency on series and movies.
- Establish and improve existing templates and/or databases that
organize vital information and workflows.
- Identify and analyze operational benchmarks for production
planning, monitoring for and developing mechanisms to ensure data
integrity of information related to the operations of our
- Develop mechanisms and solutions that drive operational
precision, collaborating cross-functionally with teams that produce
content (Casting, BA, etc.), data analytics, and tech
- Contribute to business documents related to operational
excellence and the production lifecycle.
- 1+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a
- Experience with product cycles of 6+ months
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management,
product marketing, business development or technology
- Bachelor's Degree
- Familiarity with SQL and relational database management.
- Experience creating workflow solutions.
- Experience working with product (technical) and engineering
- Experience working with teams across geographies.
- Experience with SQL, data models, and BI tools
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best
results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of
our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a
disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or
a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at
888-435-9287, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time.
For further options for individuals with disabilities, please visit
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Los Angeles , Production Operations Product Manager, Other , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!