Sr. Machine Learning Engineer
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Location: Culver City
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Do you want to join Amazon Studios AI team - the team that is at
the forefront of inventing new visual media technologies to provide
incredible experiences to audiences around the world? Do you want
to partner in building cutting-edge AI applications that most
people cannot yet imagine?
If your answers to these questions are "yes", then come and join
us at Amazon Studios AI, that is leveraging the latest
breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to create a new way of
watching video content. We expect our solution to disrupt the media
and entertainment industry and delight audiences around the world.
We are looking for talented and ambitious teammates who will Think
Big with us. If you have a passion for groundbreaking technology,
please join us and be part of this exciting, newly funded and
On our team, you will partner with top AI scientists, software
engineers, product managers, and others. You will be joining on the
ground floor and will grow with our team all the way through to our
expected launch. You will be expected to:
- Build cutting-edge AI powered applications that would define
the future of media and entertainment industry.
- Invent with us to delight audiences around the world.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and APIs
- Collaborate on end-to-end design and technical strategy.
- Will work with other team members to investigate design
approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical
- Work in a collaborative environment with other engineers,
scientists, product managers and others.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers in the team
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern
language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and
design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of
new and current systems
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying
cloud software services that achieve scalability, performance and
- Experience in developing and maintaining data pipelines and
- Experience in designing and building scalable infrastructure
that enables deploying complex machine learning models.
- Experience in maintaining tools for monitoring the performance
of machine learning models at scale and ensuring the integrity of
incoming data feeds.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and
- Experience with computer vision, speech and language
- Experience with productionizing deep learning / machine
- Innate sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment
in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly
innovative and fast paced environment.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching junior engieers in the
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Los Angeles , Sr. Machine Learning Engineer, Other , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!